Visit the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses, then board the high-speed train to Beijing, where you can experience Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, along with the Great Wall of China. Then fly to Haikou on tropical Hainan Island (known as 'China's Hawaii'), where you'll spend a night and one full day at leisure in 5-star luxury at the beachfront Hilton Haikou Meilan.
Package includes return international flights on five-star Hainan Airlines, four nights 4-star accommodation on tour, one night 5-star accommodation on Hainan Island, six meals, English speaking tour guides, and more. Usually $1999, now from only $999 per person!
- Stay in the historic city of Xi’an
- Visit the ancient Terracotta Warriors and Horses, a wonder of the world
- Marvel at impressive Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Step back in time at the magical Forbidden City
- Learn about pearls at a Freshwater Pearl Centre
- Visit a local Jade Museum and see artisans at work
- Walk along the remarkable Great Wall of China
- Learn about traditional Chinese medicine at ‘Tongrentang’ in Beijing
- Enjoy free time at leisure in Haikou on the tropical Hainan Island
- Return international flights (economy class) from Sydney
- 1 x internal flight (economy class): Beijing to Haikou, Hainan Island
- Fly with award winning Hainan Airlines
- 4 nights 4-star hotel accommodation
- 1 night at the 5-star Hilton Haikou Meilan on Hainan Island
- Relax with day use/late evening checkout at the Hilton Haikou Meilan (day 7)
- Enjoy daily breakfast plus 1 feature lunch
- English-speaking tour guides
- Airline taxes and surcharges
- 1 way high speed train (economy class): Xi’an to Beijing
- Transportation by private A/C vehicles
- Return airport and rail transfers
Travel offer is valid for travel on selected dates until the 12th November 2020. This travel offer is priced for one person based on twin share.