Experience Mexico City with a full day tour, visit the famous ruins and pyramids of Teotihuacan and Chichen Itza and enjoy walking tours of Puebla, Oaxaca City and Campeche.
Wander through beautiful San Cristobal de las Casas, take a dip in the bright blue waters of Agua Azul Waterfall and then top it all off with a relaxing stay in the beachside resort town of Playa del Carmen and swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean.
This package includes return international flights, 17 nights hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, English speaking tour leader and guides, and so much more. Usually $5999, now from only $3499 per person!
- Discover the highlights of Mexico on tour
- Enjoy a full day guided tour of Mexico City
- See the National Palace & Metropolitan Cathedral
- Tour Teotihuacan, the former Aztec capital
- Visit the national shrine of ‘The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe’
- Discover the cultural highlights of Tepoztlan
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the world's largest pyramid base
- Stroll Puebla’s main plaza & city centre on tour
- See the baroque architecture of Santo Domingo Church in Oaxaca City
- Visit a traditional Mezcal brewery and enjoy a tasting
- Enjoy a day at leisure in the colonial city of San Cristobal de las Casas
- Swim in the waters of the Agua Azul Waterfall
- Witness amazing examples of Mayan architecture in Palenque
- Enjoy a walking tour of colourful Campeche
- Explore the ancient Mayan ruins of Uxmal, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit the ‘new world wonder’ pyramids and complex of Chichen Itza
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean coast in Playa Del Carmen, plus much more!
- Return international flights (economy class) departing SYD/MEL/BNE/*ADL/*PER
- 17 nights quality hotel accommodation
- Enjoy daily breakfast
- English speaking tour leader and guides
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airline taxes and surcharges
- Transportation by private A/C Vehicles
- Return airport transfers (Interstate surcharge: *Adelaide: $150 per person and *Perth: $250 per person)